A new era and its challenges: Integrating new educational approaches to mathematics education
The International Conference on Mathematics Education (ICOME’21) is an international meeting organized by Ph.D. students and alumnus from Purdue University and Indiana University, and is supported by Yildiz Technical University, Agri Ibrahim Cecen University, and Kirsehir Ahi Evran University. The ICOME is organized for all; faculty members, graduate students, teachers, and parents who are interested in teaching and learning mathematics.
As introducing “2in1” format, ICOME & ICOMAA will have 1 annual meeting with 2 different themes and schedules this year.
Please feel free to email the organization committee at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
|Submission Deadline for papers (Proposal)||May 15, 2021|
|Notification of Acceptance||May 20, 2021|
|Conference Registration Deadline||May 25, 2021|
|Conference||May 26 – 29, 2021|
Our 2021 conference theme is “A new era and its challenges: Integrating new educational approaches to education.” Despite current difficulties, continuing to make progress by strengthening and developing new educational programs is crucial for every society. Thus, during this critical period of the pandemic, it is important for math educators to discuss the new opportunities, approaches, and challenges that are emerging in the field and how to integrate new educational approaches into mathematics teaching and learning.
We invite proposals for presentations on pre-service and in-service training, student learning, interdisciplinary education approaches, technology education and integration, curriculum development and implementation. Also, we encourage potential presenters to relate studies that may not directly address the theme to mathematics teaching and learning to be considered for the program. We hope our theme will help you focus your presentation proposals. For more information, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
The major goals of ICOME are;
The conference (ICOME-2021) will be held as planned between May 26-29, 2021. Due to the Corona virus spreading all over the world, the conference will be held online only via video conferencing. Participation documents will be sent to the participants by e-mail after the conference is held.
- E-conference will be held by ZOOM video conferencing method.
- Our participants will be able to access the program free of charge with the password we will provide them.
- Before the conference, a trial presentation will be held with all our participants.
- All participants will be able to access online presentation rooms and ask questions.
- After the congress, your abstracts and full papers will be published as described.
- Participation documents will be sent as a PDF via e-mail after the conference.
Konferansımız YÖK’ün belirlediği uluslararası olma kriterleri dikkate alınarak hazırlanmaktadır. Geçen sene 19 farklı ülkeden 200 ü aşkın katılımcı ve katılımcılarımızın yarısından fazlasının yurtdışı olması sebebiyle YÖK kriterlerini sağlamıştır. Bu yıl 4. kez yapacağımız konferansımızın da uluslararası olma kriterlerini sağlamasını planlanmaktadır.
Gereği hususunu siz değerli bilim insanları ve araştırmacılara saygılarımızla arz ederiz.
ICOMAA & ICOME Organize Komite
- Accepted proposals for presentation at ICOME-2021 will be published in the conference book.
- Accepted full papers at ICOMAA & ICOME will be published Conference Proceeding of Science and Technology. For “Call for Proceedings” click here
- The deadline for submissions to the proceedings is 10 August 2021 (publication on 15 September 2021).
- Studies approved by the scientific committee and completed the referee evaluation process will be published in the special issue of Kirsehir Ahi Evran University Education Journal.